PrintJet Corporation can turn your printer or coder into a “like new” condition printer. Our refurbished printers rival new equipment and are a cost effective alternative to investing in a new system.
We refurbish all major brands of inkjet coding equipment, and specialize in machines from Videojet®, Linux®, Marsh®, Imaje®, and Domino®. All equipment that completes the PrintJet refurbishment process undergoes a comprehensive six-step process:
- Fully disassemble printer.
- Hydraulics, pneumatics, printhead, and umbilicals are fully refurbished.
- Evaluate and change all electronic parts of the printer.
- After printer cabinet is fully detailed, the coder is reassembled.
- The printer is calibrated and set to print for final testing of the printer. All systems are tested for 24 hours.
- Machine is cleared and cleaned for shipment to customer with a six month warranty.
We guarantee all refurbished equipment for six months, as a testament to our belief in the quality of our refurbishment process. We also offer rental equipment while your equipment is being refurbished.
No one else can return used equipment to "new" condition as effectively as PrintJet Corporation. Talk to us about refurbishing existing equipment or purchasing a refurbished printer to add to your production line for a fraction of the price of a new coder, for limited budgets.